1. Jim Michaels retweeted the address where people can send Sera thank-you cards for her work on Supernatural:
C/O Holly Ollis
Warner Bros Television
4000 Warner Blvd Bldg 140. Burbank, CA 91522
Regardless of whether you enjoy her work or not, she's done an incredible amount of it, and she's put up with us for seven years, so I think we would be remiss to leave that unacknowledged. I'd never do it normally, but there are lots of things I never do that I have done for Show.
2. This is not particularly NEW news, but I was asked to write a press review for Supernatural's Creation Con in Burbank, CA (Los Angeles) this past March. It was a really interesting experience--the going, of course, but here I mean the writing--because it's basically being asked to talk about fandom for an audience who probably isn't in fandom, has no conception of fandom, would not understand why there was fandom. SOME OF YOU HAVE UNCREDITED CAMEOS LOL IDK I LOVE YOU?? It's an article about love and conversation, and I'm actually quite proud of it. (And how often does that happen?)
3. As part of my attempt to keep in contact with all you lovely people who've taken up other websites as your primary homes, I'm trying to look at/communicate via/update my various social networks more regularly. If you have them, please feel free to drop your handle in the comments! I'm:
--kalliel on Twitter
--mikake on Tumblr
--kalliel on Plurk
4. re: 7x23 -- Yeah, still no. XP
5. spnspringfling is a fast-acting double-blind fic/art exchange that's taking sign-ups right now! It looks ridiculously fun; I love me a good quick-turnaround anon challenge. Though haha, I saw comments to the effect of "yay! some nice fluffy springtime fun!" ...Hopefully the person who gets my prompts won't be too attached to that mindset? Anyway, y'all should SIGN UP because all the cool people are doing it! (quickreaver, salty_catfish and me, in any case.) Any one else? :D
How is everyone else, now we've reached the bottom of the teacup that is May?