The three most recent manifestations:
1) Guess who wrote their Big Bang in two days! :D :D? /O\ No, it's not advised, and yes, I am editing the shit out of this before spn_j2_bigbang puts the partnerships up and Artist and I officially meet. Very much yes.
2) I was moderating a film discussion yesterday (it's called Sleep Dealer, y'all should watch it, it's the Tijuana version of Blade Runner but I like it better). Afterwards I was speaking with one of the professors there, and she was like, "You know, I have a colleague at X school, I think you'd really enjoy her work, she does lots of work on fandom--"
Cue internal freak out, because I was like HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE KNOW??????? But then she went on to talk about Japan and I realized she was actually talking about Japan, and my thesis last year was about Japanese Americans, and wow, gg self. Calm down.
3) Last night I realized I only had 1Gb of free space left on Samputer. And as SPN takes up approximately 50% of my hard drive, I am now in the process of deleting S1-4 for space reasons. This is causing an unbelievable amount of separation anxiety. Stupid unbelievable, because I have:
* all of these files on my external hard drive...
* ...TWICE--once as straight files, and once in the backup of my computer
* S1-4 on data disks, actually
* S1-7 on DVD
* legal digital copies of 1x01 and 5x04
* S1-7 on Netflix
So this anxiety makes no sense at all. And yet, notice how I'm only deleting S1-4, not S1-7, because omg, I only have FOUR different sources for those!
I don't think I'm proud of this. But ultimately I am kind of proud of SPN, here proving that it has gripped me tight and raised me. ....To perdition.
Yeah, let me go hide under a rock now.