User Errors I Still Commit:
1) Perking up when I see I have a new LJ notif in your inbox, only to realize it's just a notif for a comment I wrote, like... mere seconds ago. Loser. XD
2) Scrolling down my flist and reading a post, having a thought (however minor), and then not stopping to comment because oh, we don't really talk to each other; we don't have a conversation with each other, etc.
DEAR SELF: SCROLLING PAST SOMETHING SILENTLY IS NOT HOW YOU START HAVING CONVERSATION, OR A RELATIONSHIP, WITH SOMEONE.
3) Scrolling down my flist even though I've already scrolled down it and gdi, it's not like I haven't already seen those posts! They haven't changed! I waste so much time this way, seriously.
User Errors I'm Getting Really Close to Kicking:
1) Compulsively clicking on fics or a post or a comment threads that I know iss likely to upset me, will lend themselves to my thinking ugly thoughts about other people, or will make me feel bad about myself.
2) Seeing cool people around fandom all the time--like, all the time--and not friending them until YEARS LATER, WTF.
What about you guys?
P.S. This is the very first scheduled post I've ever made on LJ; I feel so fancy. I never thought they had much of a point for me, because it's not as though I make any recurring or time-sensitive posts, but another user error I tend to commit is posting something to LJ and then just sort of waiting--sort of like a sad, particularly unintelligent dog--for someone to comment on it, because I want to hear what people think about X, or what they have to say about Y. Even if it makes literally no sense, like if you post a fic that's 999k or something IT'S NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO READ IT IN FIVE MINUTES, even if you happened to catch their interest and their free time at exactly the right time!
Wow, this list is actually kind of embarrassing. All the more reason to do a scheduled post, I suppose! :P